Arnaudville, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Arnaudville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Arnaudville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Arnaudville residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Arnaudville Credit Card Calculator
Arnaudville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Arnaudville
- Residents of Arnaudville, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Arnaudville, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Arnaudville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Arnaudville 
- Arnaudville (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Louisiana
Arnaudville is a town located in St. Landry County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 1,057. 
Arnaudville Credit Cards
For more information about Arnaudville credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau