Grosse Tete, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Grosse Tete Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Grosse Tete
- The estimated average credit card debt for Grosse Tete residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Grosse Tete Credit Card Calculator
Grosse Tete Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Grosse Tete
- Residents of Grosse Tete, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Grosse Tete, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Grosse Tete cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Grosse Tete 
- Grosse Tete (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Louisiana
About Grosse Tete
Grosse Tete is a village located in Iberville County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 647. 
Grosse Tete Credit Cards
For more information about Grosse Tete credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau