Krotz Springs, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Krotz Springs Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Krotz Springs
- The estimated average credit card debt for Krotz Springs residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Krotz Springs Credit Card Calculator
Krotz Springs Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Krotz Springs
- Residents of Krotz Springs, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Krotz Springs, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Krotz Springs cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Krotz Springs 
- Krotz Springs (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Louisiana
About Krotz Springs
Krotz Springs is a town located in St. Landry County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 1,198. 
Krotz Springs Credit Cards
For more information about Krotz Springs credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau