Logansport, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Logansport Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Logansport
- The estimated average credit card debt for Logansport residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Logansport Credit Card Calculator
Logansport Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Logansport
- Residents of Logansport, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Logansport, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Logansport cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Logansport 
- Logansport (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Louisiana
Logansport is a town located in De Soto County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 1,555. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau