North Hodge, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
North Hodge Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in North Hodge
- The estimated average credit card debt for North Hodge residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
North Hodge Credit Card Calculator
North Hodge Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in North Hodge
- Residents of North Hodge, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More North Hodge, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- North Hodge cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in North Hodge 
- North Hodge (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Louisiana
About North Hodge
North Hodge is a village located in Jackson County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 388. 
North Hodge Credit Cards
For more information about North Hodge credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau