Saint Francisville, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Saint Francisville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Saint Francisville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Saint Francisville residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Saint Francisville Credit Card Calculator
Saint Francisville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Saint Francisville
- Residents of Saint Francisville, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Saint Francisville, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Saint Francisville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Saint Francisville 
- Saint Francisville (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Louisiana
About Saint Francisville
Saint Francisville is a town located in West Feliciana County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 1,765. 
Saint Francisville Credit Cards
For more information about Saint Francisville credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau