Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 20619
Credit Card Debt in 20619
- 20619 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 20619 residents is $5,345. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maryland (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maryland cities rank 8th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 20619
20619 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 20619
- Residents of 20619 (MD) have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Maryland (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Maryland collectively ranks 32nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 20619 (California, MD) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maryland 
- Maryland residents (all cities) rank 17th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 20619 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maryland Rate: 0.61%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 20619 
- 20619 (Maryland) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Maryland
20619 is associated with the city of California, which is located in St. Mary's County in the state of Maryland. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
Other ZIP Codes in Maryland
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maryland State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau