Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 20773
Credit Card Debt in 20773
- 20773 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 20773 residents is $5,345. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maryland (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maryland cities rank 8th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 20773
20773 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 20773
- Residents of 20773 (MD) have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Maryland (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Maryland collectively ranks 32nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 20773 (Upper Marlboro, MD) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maryland 
- Maryland residents (all cities) rank 17th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 20773 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maryland Rate: 0.61%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 20773 
- 20773 (Maryland) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Maryland
20773 is associated with the city of Upper Marlboro, which is located in Prince George's County in the state of Maryland. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
Other ZIP Codes in Maryland
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maryland State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau