Fairmount Heights, MD Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Fairmount Heights Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Fairmount Heights
- The estimated average credit card debt for Fairmount Heights residents is $5,345. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maryland (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maryland cities rank 8th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Fairmount Heights Credit Card Calculator
Fairmount Heights Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Fairmount Heights
- Residents of Fairmount Heights, MD have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Maryland (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Maryland collectively ranks 32nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Fairmount Heights, MD Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maryland 
- Maryland residents (all cities) rank 17th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Fairmount Heights cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maryland Rate: 0.61%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Fairmount Heights 
- Fairmount Heights (Maryland) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Maryland
About Fairmount Heights
Fairmount Heights is a town located in Prince Georges County in the state of Maryland, and has a population of approximately 1,494. 
Fairmount Heights Credit Cards
For more information about Fairmount Heights credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maryland State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau