Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 20894
Credit Card Debt in 20894
- 20894 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 20894 residents is $5,345. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maryland (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maryland cities rank 8th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 20894
20894 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 20894
- Residents of 20894 (MD) have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Maryland (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Maryland collectively ranks 32nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 20894 (Bethesda, MD) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maryland 
- Maryland residents (all cities) rank 17th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 20894 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maryland Rate: 0.61%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 20894 
- 20894 (Maryland) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Maryland
20894 is associated with the city of Bethesda, which is located in Montgomery County in the state of Maryland. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
Other ZIP Codes in Maryland
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maryland State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau