Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 21047
Credit Card Debt in 21047
- 21047 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 21047 residents is $5,345. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maryland (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maryland cities rank 8th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 21047
21047 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 21047
- Residents of 21047 (MD) have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Maryland (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Maryland collectively ranks 32nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 21047 (Fallston, MD) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maryland 
- Maryland residents (all cities) rank 17th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 21047 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maryland Rate: 0.61%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 21047 
- 21047 (Maryland) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Maryland
21047 is associated with the city of Fallston, which is located in Harford County in the state of Maryland. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
Other ZIP Codes in Maryland
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maryland State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau