Clear Spring, MD Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Clear Spring Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Clear Spring
- The estimated average credit card debt for Clear Spring residents is $5,345. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maryland (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maryland cities rank 8th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Clear Spring Credit Card Calculator
Clear Spring Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Clear Spring
- Residents of Clear Spring, MD have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Maryland (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Maryland collectively ranks 32nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Clear Spring, MD Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maryland 
- Maryland residents (all cities) rank 17th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Clear Spring cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maryland Rate: 0.61%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Clear Spring 
- Clear Spring (Maryland) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Maryland
About Clear Spring
Clear Spring is a town located in Washington County in the state of Maryland, and has a population of approximately 358. 
Clear Spring Credit Cards
For more information about Clear Spring credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maryland State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau