Forest Heights, MD Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Forest Heights Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Forest Heights
- The estimated average credit card debt for Forest Heights residents is $5,345. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maryland (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maryland cities rank 8th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Forest Heights Credit Card Calculator
Forest Heights Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Forest Heights
- Residents of Forest Heights, MD have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Maryland (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Maryland collectively ranks 32nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Forest Heights, MD Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maryland 
- Maryland residents (all cities) rank 17th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Forest Heights cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maryland Rate: 0.61%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Forest Heights 
- Forest Heights (Maryland) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Maryland
About Forest Heights
Forest Heights is a town located in Prince Georges County in the state of Maryland, and has a population of approximately 2,447. 
Forest Heights Credit Cards
For more information about Forest Heights credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maryland State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau