Westby, MT Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Westby Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Westby
- The estimated average credit card debt for Westby residents is $4,565. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Montana (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Montana cities rank 39th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Westby Credit Card Calculator
Westby Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Westby
- Residents of Westby, MT have an estimated average credit score of 715. 
- The average credit score in Montana (all cities) is
2.73% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Montana collectively ranks 8th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Westby, MT Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Montana 
- Montana residents (all cities) rank 49th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Westby cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Montana Rate: 0.37%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Westby 
- Westby (Montana) Law: 8 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Montana
Westby is a town located in Sheridan County in the state of Montana, and has a population of approximately 168. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Montana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau