West Wendover, NV Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
West Wendover Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in West Wendover
- The estimated average credit card debt for West Wendover residents is $4,851. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Nevada (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Nevada cities rank 25th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
West Wendover Credit Card Calculator
West Wendover Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in West Wendover
- Residents of West Wendover, NV have an estimated average credit score of 677. 
- The average credit score in Nevada (all cities) is
2.73% less than the national average score of 696.
- Nevada collectively ranks 45th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More West Wendover, NV Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Nevada 
- Nevada residents (all cities) rank 8th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- West Wendover cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Nevada Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in West Wendover 
- West Wendover (Nevada) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Nevada
About West Wendover
West Wendover is a city located in Elko County in the state of Nevada, and has a population of approximately 4,410. 
West Wendover Credit Cards
For more information about West Wendover credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Nevada State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau