North Plainfield, NJ Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
North Plainfield Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in North Plainfield
- The estimated average credit card debt for North Plainfield residents is $5,484. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New Jersey (all cities) is
10% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New Jersey cities rank 6th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
North Plainfield Credit Card Calculator
North Plainfield Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in North Plainfield
- Residents of North Plainfield, NJ have an estimated average credit score of 708. 
- The average credit score in New Jersey (all cities) is
1.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New Jersey collectively ranks 21st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More North Plainfield, NJ Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New Jersey 
- New Jersey residents (all cities) rank 26th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- North Plainfield cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New Jersey Rate: 0.56%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in North Plainfield 
- North Plainfield (New Jersey) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New Jersey
About North Plainfield
North Plainfield is a borough located in Somerset County in the state of New Jersey, and has a population of approximately 21,936. 
North Plainfield Credit Cards
For more information about North Plainfield credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New Jersey State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau