Pompton Lakes, NJ Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Pompton Lakes Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Pompton Lakes
- The estimated average credit card debt for Pompton Lakes residents is $5,484. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New Jersey (all cities) is
10% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New Jersey cities rank 6th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Pompton Lakes Credit Card Calculator
Pompton Lakes Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Pompton Lakes
- Residents of Pompton Lakes, NJ have an estimated average credit score of 708. 
- The average credit score in New Jersey (all cities) is
1.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New Jersey collectively ranks 21st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Pompton Lakes, NJ Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New Jersey 
- New Jersey residents (all cities) rank 26th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Pompton Lakes cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New Jersey Rate: 0.56%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Pompton Lakes 
- Pompton Lakes (New Jersey) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New Jersey
About Pompton Lakes
Pompton Lakes is a borough located in Passaic County in the state of New Jersey, and has a population of approximately 11,097. 
Pompton Lakes Credit Cards
For more information about Pompton Lakes credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New Jersey State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau