West Cape May, NJ Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
West Cape May Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in West Cape May
- The estimated average credit card debt for West Cape May residents is $5,484. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New Jersey (all cities) is
10% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New Jersey cities rank 6th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
West Cape May Credit Card Calculator
West Cape May Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in West Cape May
- Residents of West Cape May, NJ have an estimated average credit score of 708. 
- The average credit score in New Jersey (all cities) is
1.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New Jersey collectively ranks 21st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More West Cape May, NJ Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New Jersey 
- New Jersey residents (all cities) rank 26th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- West Cape May cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New Jersey Rate: 0.56%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in West Cape May 
- West Cape May (New Jersey) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New Jersey
About West Cape May
West Cape May is a borough located in Cape May County in the state of New Jersey, and has a population of approximately 1,024. 
West Cape May Credit Cards
For more information about West Cape May credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New Jersey State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau