Green Island, NY Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Green Island Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Green Island
- The estimated average credit card debt for Green Island residents is $4,952. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New York (all cities) is
0% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New York cities rank 20th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Green Island Credit Card Calculator
Green Island Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Green Island
- Residents of Green Island, NY have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in New York (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New York collectively ranks 24th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Green Island, NY Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New York 
- New York residents (all cities) rank 19th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Green Island cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New York Rate: 0.59%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Green Island 
- Green Island (New York) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New York
About Green Island
Green Island is a village located in Albany County in the state of New York, and has a population of approximately 2,620. 
Green Island Credit Cards
For more information about Green Island credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New York State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau