Hewlett Harbor, NY Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Hewlett Harbor Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Hewlett Harbor
- The estimated average credit card debt for Hewlett Harbor residents is $4,952. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New York (all cities) is
0% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New York cities rank 20th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Hewlett Harbor Credit Card Calculator
Hewlett Harbor Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Hewlett Harbor
- Residents of Hewlett Harbor, NY have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in New York (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New York collectively ranks 24th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Hewlett Harbor, NY Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New York 
- New York residents (all cities) rank 19th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Hewlett Harbor cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New York Rate: 0.59%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Hewlett Harbor 
- Hewlett Harbor (New York) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New York
About Hewlett Harbor
Hewlett Harbor is a village located in Nassau County in the state of New York, and has a population of approximately 1,263. 
Hewlett Harbor Credit Cards
For more information about Hewlett Harbor credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New York State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau