Lake Placid, NY Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Lake Placid Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Lake Placid
- The estimated average credit card debt for Lake Placid residents is $4,952. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New York (all cities) is
0% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New York cities rank 20th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Lake Placid Credit Card Calculator
Lake Placid Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Lake Placid
- Residents of Lake Placid, NY have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in New York (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New York collectively ranks 24th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Lake Placid, NY Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New York 
- New York residents (all cities) rank 19th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Lake Placid cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New York Rate: 0.59%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Lake Placid 
- Lake Placid (New York) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New York
About Lake Placid
Lake Placid is a village located in Essex County in the state of New York, and has a population of approximately 2,521. 
Lake Placid Credit Cards
For more information about Lake Placid credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New York State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau