Port Dickinson, NY Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Port Dickinson Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Port Dickinson
- The estimated average credit card debt for Port Dickinson residents is $4,952. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New York (all cities) is
0% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New York cities rank 20th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Port Dickinson Credit Card Calculator
Port Dickinson Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Port Dickinson
- Residents of Port Dickinson, NY have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in New York (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New York collectively ranks 24th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Port Dickinson, NY Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New York 
- New York residents (all cities) rank 19th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Port Dickinson cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New York Rate: 0.59%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Port Dickinson 
- Port Dickinson (New York) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New York
About Port Dickinson
Port Dickinson is a village located in Broome County in the state of New York, and has a population of approximately 1,641. 
Port Dickinson Credit Cards
For more information about Port Dickinson credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New York State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau