Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 28689
Credit Card Debt in 28689
- 28689 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 28689 residents is $5,548. 
- Average credit card debt amount in North Carolina (all cities) is
12% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, North Carolina cities rank 4th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 28689
28689 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 28689
- Residents of 28689 (NC) have an estimated average credit score of 685. 
- The average credit score in North Carolina (all cities) is
1.58% less than the national average score of 696.
- North Carolina collectively ranks 39th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 28689 (Union Grove, NC) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in North Carolina 
- North Carolina residents (all cities) rank 13th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 28689 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- North Carolina Rate: 0.66%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 28689 
- 28689 (North Carolina) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about North Carolina
28689 is associated with the city of Union Grove, which is located in Iredell County in the state of North Carolina. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
Other ZIP Codes in North Carolina
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ North Carolina State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau