Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 28689
Credit Card Debt in 28689
- 28689 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 28689 residents is $5,548. 
- Average credit card debt amount in North Carolina (all cities) is
12% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, North Carolina cities rank 4th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 28689
28689 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 28689
- Residents of 28689 (NC) have an estimated average credit score of 685. 
- The average credit score in North Carolina (all cities) is
1.58% less than the national average score of 696.
- North Carolina collectively ranks 39th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 28689 (Union Grove, NC) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in North Carolina 
- North Carolina residents (all cities) rank 13th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 28689 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- North Carolina Rate: 0.66%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 28689 
- 28689 (North Carolina) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about North Carolina
28689 is associated with the city of Union Grove, which is located in Iredell County in the state of North Carolina. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
Other ZIP Codes in North Carolina
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ North Carolina State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau