Rich Square, NC Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Rich Square Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Rich Square
- The estimated average credit card debt for Rich Square residents is $5,548. 
- Average credit card debt amount in North Carolina (all cities) is
12% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, North Carolina cities rank 4th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Rich Square Credit Card Calculator
Rich Square Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Rich Square
- Residents of Rich Square, NC have an estimated average credit score of 685. 
- The average credit score in North Carolina (all cities) is
1.58% less than the national average score of 696.
- North Carolina collectively ranks 39th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Rich Square, NC Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in North Carolina 
- North Carolina residents (all cities) rank 13th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Rich Square cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- North Carolina Rate: 0.66%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Rich Square 
- Rich Square (North Carolina) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about North Carolina
About Rich Square
Rich Square is a town located in Northampton County in the state of North Carolina, and has a population of approximately 958. 
Rich Square Credit Cards
For more information about Rich Square credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
ZIP Codes in North Carolina
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ North Carolina State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau