Chuathbaluk, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Chuathbaluk Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Chuathbaluk
- The estimated average credit card debt for Chuathbaluk residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Chuathbaluk Credit Card Calculator
Chuathbaluk Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Chuathbaluk
- Residents of Chuathbaluk, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Chuathbaluk, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Chuathbaluk cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Chuathbaluk 
- Chuathbaluk (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alaska
Chuathbaluk is a city located in Bethel County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 118. 
Chuathbaluk Credit Cards
For more information about Chuathbaluk credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau