Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 47703
Credit Card Debt in 47703
- 47703 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 47703 residents is $4,577. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Indiana (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Indiana cities rank 38th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 47703
47703 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 47703
- Residents of 47703 (IN) have an estimated average credit score of 697. 
- The average credit score in Indiana (all cities) is
0.14% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Indiana collectively ranks 30th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 47703 (Evansville, IN) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Indiana 
- Indiana residents (all cities) rank 12th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 47703 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Indiana Rate: 0.66%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 47703 
- 47703 (Indiana) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Indiana
47703 is associated with the city of Evansville, which is located in Vanderburgh County in the state of Indiana. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
Other ZIP Codes in Indiana
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Indiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau