Springville, IA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Springville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Springville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Springville residents is $3,885. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Iowa (all cities) is
22% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Iowa cities rank 51st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Springville Credit Card Calculator
Springville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Springville
- Residents of Springville, IA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Iowa (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Iowa collectively ranks 10th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Springville, IA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Iowa 
- Iowa residents (all cities) rank 43rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 28% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Springville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Iowa Rate: 0.41%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Springville 
- Springville (Iowa) Law: 10 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Iowa
Springville is a city located in Linn County in the state of Iowa, and has a population of approximately 1,074. 
Springville Credit Cards
For more information about Springville credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Iowa State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau