Morning Sun, IA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Morning Sun Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Morning Sun
- The estimated average credit card debt for Morning Sun residents is $3,885. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Iowa (all cities) is
22% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Iowa cities rank 51st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Morning Sun Credit Card Calculator
Morning Sun Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Morning Sun
- Residents of Morning Sun, IA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Iowa (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Iowa collectively ranks 10th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Morning Sun, IA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Iowa 
- Iowa residents (all cities) rank 43rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 28% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Morning Sun cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Iowa Rate: 0.41%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Morning Sun 
- Morning Sun (Iowa) Law: 10 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Iowa
About Morning Sun
Morning Sun is a city located in Louisa County in the state of Iowa, and has a population of approximately 836. 
Morning Sun Credit Cards
For more information about Morning Sun credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Iowa State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau