Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 70777
Credit Card Debt in 70777
- 70777 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 70777 residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 70777
70777 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 70777
- Residents of 70777 (LA) have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 70777 (Slaughter, LA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 70777 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 70777 
- 70777 (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Louisiana
70777 is associated with the city of Slaughter, which is located in East Feliciana County in the state of Louisiana. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
Other ZIP Codes in Louisiana
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau