Bossier City, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Bossier City Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Bossier City
- The estimated average credit card debt for Bossier City residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Bossier City Credit Card Calculator
Bossier City Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Bossier City
- Residents of Bossier City, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Bossier City, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Bossier City cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Bossier City 
- Bossier City (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Louisiana
About Bossier City
Bossier City is a city located in Bossier County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 61,315. 
Bossier City Credit Cards
For more information about Bossier City credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau