Pine Prairie, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Pine Prairie Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Pine Prairie
- The estimated average credit card debt for Pine Prairie residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Pine Prairie Credit Card Calculator
Pine Prairie Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Pine Prairie
- Residents of Pine Prairie, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Pine Prairie, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Pine Prairie cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Pine Prairie 
- Pine Prairie (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Louisiana
About Pine Prairie
Pine Prairie is a village located in Evangeline County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 1,610. 
Pine Prairie Credit Cards
For more information about Pine Prairie credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau