West Monroe, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
West Monroe Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in West Monroe
- The estimated average credit card debt for West Monroe residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
West Monroe Credit Card Calculator
West Monroe Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in West Monroe
- Residents of West Monroe, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More West Monroe, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- West Monroe cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in West Monroe 
- West Monroe (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Louisiana
About West Monroe
West Monroe is a city located in Ouachita County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 13,065. 
West Monroe Credit Cards
For more information about West Monroe credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau