French Settlement, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
French Settlement Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in French Settlement
- The estimated average credit card debt for French Settlement residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
French Settlement Credit Card Calculator
French Settlement Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in French Settlement
- Residents of French Settlement, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More French Settlement, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- French Settlement cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in French Settlement 
- French Settlement (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Louisiana
About French Settlement
French Settlement is a village located in Livingston County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 1,116. 
French Settlement Credit Cards
For more information about French Settlement credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau