Port Vincent, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Port Vincent Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Port Vincent
- The estimated average credit card debt for Port Vincent residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Port Vincent Credit Card Calculator
Port Vincent Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Port Vincent
- Residents of Port Vincent, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Port Vincent, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Port Vincent cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Port Vincent 
- Port Vincent (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Louisiana
About Port Vincent
Port Vincent is a village located in Livingston County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 741. 
Port Vincent Credit Cards
For more information about Port Vincent credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau