Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 89410
Credit Card Debt in 89410
- 89410 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 89410 residents is $4,851. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Nevada (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Nevada cities rank 25th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 89410
89410 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 89410
- Residents of 89410 (NV) have an estimated average credit score of 677. 
- The average credit score in Nevada (all cities) is
2.73% less than the national average score of 696.
- Nevada collectively ranks 45th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 89410 (Gardnerville, NV) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Nevada 
- Nevada residents (all cities) rank 8th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 89410 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Nevada Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 89410 
- 89410 (Nevada) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Nevada
89410 is associated with the city of Gardnerville, which is located in Douglas County in the state of Nevada. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
Other ZIP Codes in Nevada
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Nevada State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau