Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 07605
Credit Card Debt in 07605
- 07605 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 07605 residents is $5,484. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New Jersey (all cities) is
10% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New Jersey cities rank 6th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 07605
07605 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 07605
- Residents of 07605 (NJ) have an estimated average credit score of 708. 
- The average credit score in New Jersey (all cities) is
1.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New Jersey collectively ranks 21st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 07605 (Leonia, NJ) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New Jersey 
- New Jersey residents (all cities) rank 26th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 07605 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- New Jersey Rate: 0.56%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 07605 
- 07605 (New Jersey) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New Jersey
07605 is associated with the city of Leonia, which is located in Bergen County in the state of New Jersey. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
Other ZIP Codes in New Jersey
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New Jersey State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau