Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 07715
Credit Card Debt in 07715
- 07715 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 07715 residents is $5,484. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New Jersey (all cities) is
10% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New Jersey cities rank 6th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 07715
07715 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 07715
- Residents of 07715 (NJ) have an estimated average credit score of 708. 
- The average credit score in New Jersey (all cities) is
1.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New Jersey collectively ranks 21st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 07715 (Belmar, NJ) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New Jersey 
- New Jersey residents (all cities) rank 26th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 07715 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- New Jersey Rate: 0.56%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 07715 
- 07715 (New Jersey) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New Jersey
07715 is associated with the city of Belmar, which is located in Monmouth County in the state of New Jersey. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
Other ZIP Codes in New Jersey
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New Jersey State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau