Bernardsville, NJ Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Bernardsville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Bernardsville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Bernardsville residents is $5,484. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New Jersey (all cities) is
10% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New Jersey cities rank 6th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Bernardsville Credit Card Calculator
Bernardsville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Bernardsville
- Residents of Bernardsville, NJ have an estimated average credit score of 708. 
- The average credit score in New Jersey (all cities) is
1.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New Jersey collectively ranks 21st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Bernardsville, NJ Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New Jersey 
- New Jersey residents (all cities) rank 26th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Bernardsville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New Jersey Rate: 0.56%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Bernardsville 
- Bernardsville (New Jersey) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New Jersey
Bernardsville is a borough located in Somerset County in the state of New Jersey, and has a population of approximately 7,707. 
Bernardsville Credit Cards
For more information about Bernardsville credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New Jersey State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau