Union City, NJ Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Union City Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Union City
- The estimated average credit card debt for Union City residents is $5,484. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New Jersey (all cities) is
10% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New Jersey cities rank 6th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Union City Credit Card Calculator
Union City Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Union City
- Residents of Union City, NJ have an estimated average credit score of 708. 
- The average credit score in New Jersey (all cities) is
1.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New Jersey collectively ranks 21st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Union City, NJ Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New Jersey 
- New Jersey residents (all cities) rank 26th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Union City cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New Jersey Rate: 0.56%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Union City 
- Union City (New Jersey) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New Jersey
About Union City
Union City is a city located in Hudson County in the state of New Jersey, and has a population of approximately 66,455. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New Jersey State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau