Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 10954
Credit Card Debt in 10954
- 10954 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 10954 residents is $4,952. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New York (all cities) is
0% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New York cities rank 20th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 10954
10954 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 10954
- Residents of 10954 (NY) have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in New York (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New York collectively ranks 24th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 10954 (Nanuet, NY) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New York 
- New York residents (all cities) rank 19th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 10954 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- New York Rate: 0.59%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 10954 
- 10954 (New York) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New York
10954 is associated with the city of Nanuet, which is located in Rockland County in the state of New York. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
Other ZIP Codes in New York
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New York State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau