Schenectady, NY Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Schenectady Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Schenectady
- The estimated average credit card debt for Schenectady residents is $4,952. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New York (all cities) is
0% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New York cities rank 20th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Schenectady Credit Card Calculator
Schenectady Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Schenectady
- Residents of Schenectady, NY have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in New York (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New York collectively ranks 24th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Schenectady, NY Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New York 
- New York residents (all cities) rank 19th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Schenectady cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New York Rate: 0.59%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Schenectady 
- Schenectady (New York) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New York
Schenectady is a city located in Schenectady County in the state of New York, and has a population of approximately 66,135. 
Schenectady Credit Cards
For more information about Schenectady credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New York State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau