Great Neck Estates, NY Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Great Neck Estates Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Great Neck Estates
- The estimated average credit card debt for Great Neck Estates residents is $4,952. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New York (all cities) is
0% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New York cities rank 20th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Great Neck Estates Credit Card Calculator
Great Neck Estates Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Great Neck Estates
- Residents of Great Neck Estates, NY have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in New York (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New York collectively ranks 24th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Great Neck Estates, NY Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New York 
- New York residents (all cities) rank 19th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Great Neck Estates cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New York Rate: 0.59%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Great Neck Estates 
- Great Neck Estates (New York) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New York
About Great Neck Estates
Great Neck Estates is a village located in Nassau County in the state of New York, and has a population of approximately 2,761. 
Great Neck Estates Credit Cards
For more information about Great Neck Estates credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New York State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau