Whitney Point, NY Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Whitney Point Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Whitney Point
- The estimated average credit card debt for Whitney Point residents is $4,952. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New York (all cities) is
0% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New York cities rank 20th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Whitney Point Credit Card Calculator
Whitney Point Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Whitney Point
- Residents of Whitney Point, NY have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in New York (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New York collectively ranks 24th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Whitney Point, NY Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New York 
- New York residents (all cities) rank 19th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Whitney Point cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New York Rate: 0.59%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Whitney Point 
- Whitney Point (New York) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New York
About Whitney Point
Whitney Point is a village located in Broome County in the state of New York, and has a population of approximately 964. 
Whitney Point Credit Cards
For more information about Whitney Point credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New York State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau