Harrisville, NY Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Harrisville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Harrisville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Harrisville residents is $4,952. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New York (all cities) is
0% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New York cities rank 20th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Harrisville Credit Card Calculator
Harrisville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Harrisville
- Residents of Harrisville, NY have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in New York (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New York collectively ranks 24th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Harrisville, NY Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New York 
- New York residents (all cities) rank 19th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Harrisville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New York Rate: 0.59%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Harrisville 
- Harrisville (New York) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New York
Harrisville is a village located in Lewis County in the state of New York, and has a population of approximately 628. 
Harrisville Credit Cards
For more information about Harrisville credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New York State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau