Middleville, NY Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Middleville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Middleville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Middleville residents is $4,952. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New York (all cities) is
0% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New York cities rank 20th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Middleville Credit Card Calculator
Middleville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Middleville
- Residents of Middleville, NY have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in New York (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New York collectively ranks 24th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Middleville, NY Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New York 
- New York residents (all cities) rank 19th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Middleville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New York Rate: 0.59%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Middleville 
- Middleville (New York) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New York
Middleville is a village located in Herkimer County in the state of New York, and has a population of approximately 512. 
Middleville Credit Cards
For more information about Middleville credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New York State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau