Niagara Falls, NY Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Niagara Falls Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Niagara Falls
- The estimated average credit card debt for Niagara Falls residents is $4,952. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New York (all cities) is
0% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New York cities rank 20th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Niagara Falls Credit Card Calculator
Niagara Falls Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Niagara Falls
- Residents of Niagara Falls, NY have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in New York (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New York collectively ranks 24th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Niagara Falls, NY Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New York 
- New York residents (all cities) rank 19th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Niagara Falls cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New York Rate: 0.59%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Niagara Falls 
- Niagara Falls (New York) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New York
About Niagara Falls
Niagara Falls is a city located in Niagara County in the state of New York, and has a population of approximately 50,193. 
Niagara Falls Credit Cards
For more information about Niagara Falls credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New York State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau