Port Jervis, NY Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Port Jervis Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Port Jervis
- The estimated average credit card debt for Port Jervis residents is $4,952. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New York (all cities) is
0% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New York cities rank 20th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Port Jervis Credit Card Calculator
Port Jervis Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Port Jervis
- Residents of Port Jervis, NY have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in New York (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New York collectively ranks 24th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Port Jervis, NY Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New York 
- New York residents (all cities) rank 19th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Port Jervis cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New York Rate: 0.59%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Port Jervis 
- Port Jervis (New York) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New York
About Port Jervis
Port Jervis is a city located in Orange County in the state of New York, and has a population of approximately 8,828. 
Port Jervis Credit Cards
For more information about Port Jervis credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New York State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau