Richmondville, NY Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Richmondville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Richmondville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Richmondville residents is $4,952. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New York (all cities) is
0% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New York cities rank 20th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Richmondville Credit Card Calculator
Richmondville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Richmondville
- Residents of Richmondville, NY have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in New York (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New York collectively ranks 24th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Richmondville, NY Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New York 
- New York residents (all cities) rank 19th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Richmondville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New York Rate: 0.59%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Richmondville 
- Richmondville (New York) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New York
Richmondville is a village located in Schoharie County in the state of New York, and has a population of approximately 918. 
Richmondville Credit Cards
For more information about Richmondville credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New York State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau