Saranac Lake, NY Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Saranac Lake Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Saranac Lake
- The estimated average credit card debt for Saranac Lake residents is $4,952. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New York (all cities) is
0% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New York cities rank 20th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Saranac Lake Credit Card Calculator
Saranac Lake Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Saranac Lake
- Residents of Saranac Lake, NY have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in New York (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New York collectively ranks 24th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Saranac Lake, NY Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New York 
- New York residents (all cities) rank 19th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Saranac Lake cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New York Rate: 0.59%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Saranac Lake 
- Saranac Lake (New York) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New York
About Saranac Lake
Saranac Lake is a village located in Franklin County in the state of New York, and has a population of approximately 5,406. 
Saranac Lake Credit Cards
For more information about Saranac Lake credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New York State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau