Valley Stream, NY Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Valley Stream Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Valley Stream
- The estimated average credit card debt for Valley Stream residents is $4,952. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New York (all cities) is
0% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New York cities rank 20th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Valley Stream Credit Card Calculator
Valley Stream Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Valley Stream
- Residents of Valley Stream, NY have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in New York (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New York collectively ranks 24th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Valley Stream, NY Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New York 
- New York residents (all cities) rank 19th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Valley Stream cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New York Rate: 0.59%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Valley Stream 
- Valley Stream (New York) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New York
About Valley Stream
Valley Stream is a village located in Nassau County in the state of New York, and has a population of approximately 37,511. 
Valley Stream Credit Cards
For more information about Valley Stream credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New York State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau